Covid-19 information update
UPDATE: Starting Monday, March 23, Ballantyne Endodontics will be seeing patients on an emergency basis only. We will continue to update you as further changes occur.
IMPORTANT PRACTICE INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Here is a list of the steps we are taking to make sure our team and patients are safe:
- We are waiving all cancellation fees and are rescheduling patients who exhibit cold, flu-like, and/or COVID-19 symptoms.
- We are asking all patients if they have traveled or been around those who have traveled recently.
- We are taking the temperature of all patients before they enter the office.
- We will always clean surfaces after each patient using Cavicide, a disinfectant/decontaminant commonly used in operating rooms.
- We will always cover each dental chair with a plastic liner and change after each patient’s appointment.
- We will always use masks, gloves, and eye protection.
- We will always wash our hands with soap and water thoroughly before seeing each patient as well as have patients do the same.
- We will always regularly wipe down bathrooms and the lobby area with Lysol and Clorox Bleach Wipes.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html